School Fees continued.....

I am happy to say that we have been able to continue the payment of school fees throughout the pandemic.  This year we will be supporting 45 students - sadly a reduction on previous numbers brought about by big increases in fees, and crucially in government-levied examination fees, which have together more than doubled the amount payable per student.  But our funds support the school and the staff at large and we remain the school's largest single donor.

And I continue to enjoy the many WhatsApp messages I receive from friends on the ground, including the school headteacher, who recently (with the help no doubt of Autocorrect) apologised for his "erotically" presented school fees table.  Now that takes some doing!  I shudder to think what mad messages I may have sent in reply!